There seems to be a lot of emphasis on recursion lately.
Exercises, assignment and lab are all related to recursion...
Programming is the extremely powerful tool to evaluate recursive structure, although sometimes it's not easy to think the way through.
In assignment 1 step 4 and 5, things were intensively related to recursion. It was pretty much like solving a math problem which can't be generalized by a formula but there is certain rules that follows. It was a tough thinking process but I finally was able to come up with a solution with the help of creating a dynamic memory.
I guess the challenge of assignment 1 is what I have been looking for since 1st year. As an engineering student, I haven't been challenged in such a way for so long. Definitely enjoying the course so far. Looking forward to data structures which will be covered in subsequent weeks.
And here comes the midterm...
No comments:
Post a Comment